Saturday, August 3, 2013

Re: New comment posted on Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinton, ‘I Could Take My Clothes Off…’

A new comment was posted on Radar Online


WhamBamThankYouObama

Yes, generally supporting the President and trending toward Democratic stances is just exactly like being a drug addict. It's also not possible that I have arrived at my political positions through many thoughtful debates, arguments, life experiences, etc. No, the only possibility is that I am a brainwashed zombie.

Does this seem like a rational explanation for why I disagree with you and an apt comparison (a drug addict) for why I vote differently than you? Or, perhaps, have you leaned on the crutch of hyperbole and exaggerations in your dealings with those on the opposite side of the spectrum?

10:38 p.m., Saturday Aug. 3

 
  Reply to WhamBamThankYouObama  
 

Claim your comments! Setup a Disqus account.

WhamBamThankYouObama’s comment is in reply to Quit_Lying:
 

you know what else?
Did you ever notice how
the thing about being brainwashed is... if you ARE
and make no mistake you ARE

you ...

Read more


No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in