Saturday, August 3, 2013

Re: New comment posted on Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinton, ‘I Could Take My Clothes Off…’

A new comment was posted on Radar Online


LiamSkye

You keep changing your story. Why is that? My comment was simple and straightforward - that Lewinsky was NOT an underaged girl. Of course I was 100% correct - maybe that is why you keep changing your story in a vain attempt to try to find something to rebut. Unfortunately for you, you won;t find anything to rebut in my comment because it was simple and factually correct.

10:17 a.m., Saturday Aug. 3

 
  Reply to LiamSkye  
 

Claim your comments! Setup a Disqus account.

LiamSkye’s comment is in reply to dapicayune:
 

His inappropriate "consensual sex" in the wrong place/time led to his lies that got him Impeached,... don't be so dense, name caller.

Read more


No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in