Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Rate drops in your area for loans.







If you cannot check out the Ad for any reason Feel free to follow here.

Dear Rate drops in your area for loans.. Press here now.






thoo dat log wall, I would, wid my head. " Why, Jim, you wouldn't be afraid of it after a little. You could tame it."



"TAME it!" "Yes -- easy enough. Every animal is grateful for kindness and petting, and they wouldn't THINK of hurt- ing a person that pets them. Any book will tell you that. You try -- that's all I ask; just try for two or three days. Why, you can get him so in a little while that he'll love you; and sleep with you; and won't stay away from you a


minute; and will let you wrap him round your neck and put his head in your mouth." "PLEASE, Mars Tom -- DOAN' talk so! I can't STAN' it! He'd LET me shove his head in my mouf -- fer a favor, hain't it? I lay he'd wait a pow'ful long time 'fo' I AST him. En mo' en dat, I doan' WANT him to sleep wid me. "



"Jim, don't act so foolish. A prisoner's GOT to have some kind of a dumb pet, and if a rattlesnake hain't ever been tried, why, there's more glory to be gained in your being



the first to ever try it than any other way you could ever think of to save your life." "Why, Mars Tom, I doan' WANT no sich glory. Snake take 'n



bite Jim's chin off, den WHAH is de glory? No, sah, I doan' want no sich doin's." "Blame it, can't you TRY? I only WANT you to try -- you



needn't keep it up if it don't work." "But de trouble all DONE ef de snake bite me while I's a tryin' him. Mars Tom, I's willin' to tackle mos' anything 'at ain't onreasonable, but ef you en Huck fetches a rattlesnake in heah for me to tame, I's gwyne to LEAVE, dat's SHORE."


"Well, then, let it go, let it go, if you're so bull- headed about it. We can get you some garter-snakes, and you can tie some hions on their tails, and let on


they're rattlesnakes, and I reckon that 'll have to do. " "I k'n stan' DEM, Mars Tom, but blame' 'f I couldn' get along widout um, I tell you dat. I never knowed b'fo' 't



was so much bother and trouble to be a prisoner. " "Well, it ALWAYS is when it's done right. You got any rats around here?"




"No, sah, I hain't seed none." "Well, we'll get you some rats." "Why, Mars Tom, I doan' WANT no rats. Dey's de dadblamedest creturs to 'sturb a body, en rustle roun' over 'im, en bite his hit, when he's tryin' to sleep, i ever see. No, sah, gimme g'yarter-snakes, 'f I's got to have 'm, but doan' gimme no rats; I hain' got no use f'r



um, skasely." "But, Jim, you GOT to have 'em -- they all do. So don't make no more fuss about it. Prisoners ain't ever without rats. There ain't no instance of it. And they train them, and pet them, and learn them tricks, and they get to be as sociable as flies. But you got to play music to them. You


got anything to play music on?" "I ain' got nuffn but a coase comb en a piece o' paper, en a juice-harp; but I reck'n dey wouldn' take no stock in



a juice-harp." "Yes they would. THEY don't care what kind of music 'tis. A jews-harp's plenty good enough for a rat. All animals like music -- in a prison they dote on it. Specially, painful music; and you can't get no other kind out of a jews-harp. It always interests them; they come out to see .





No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in