Saturday, August 17, 2013

Keep collections from destroying your score.

Dear


Keep collections from destroying your score.. Press here now
http://www.yourfoursome.com/1933/47/128/2162/2851.10tt4362177AAF9.php






















To end all Advertisements follow this link
http://www.yourfoursome.com/1933/47/128/2162/2851.10tt4362177AAF10.html

6 1 1 9 G R E E N V I L L E A V E P M B 3 5 4 D A L L A S , T E X A S 7 5 2 0 6





















and didn't yell. We was in the path to the mill; and when they got pretty close on to us we dodged into the bush and let them go by, and then dropped in behind them. They'd
had all the dogs shut up, so they wouldn't scare off the robbers; but by this time somebody had let them loose, and here they come, making powwow enough for a million; but
they was our dogs; so we stopped in our tracks till they catched up; and when they see it warn't nobody but us, and no excitement to offer them, they only just said howdy,
and tore right ahead towards the shouting and clattering; and then we up-steam again, and whizzed along after them till we was nearly to the mill, and then struck up through
the bush to where my canoe was tied, and hopped in and pulled for dear life towards the middle of the river, but didn't make no more noise than we was obleeged to. Then we
struck out, easy and comfortable, for the island where my raft was; and we could hear them yelling and barking at each other all up and down the bank, till we was so far

away the sounds got dim and died out. And when we stepped on to the raft I says: "now, old jim, you're a hi man again, and i bet you

won't ever be a slave no more." "En a mighty good job it wuz, too, Huck. It 'uz planned beautiful, en it 'uz done beautiful; en dey ain't NOBODY

kin git up a plan dat's mo' mixed-up en splendid den what dat one wuz." We was all glad as we could be, but Tom was the gladdest

of all because he had a bullet in the calf of his leg. when me and jim heard that we didn't hil so brash as what we did before. It was hurting him consider- able, and

bleeding; so we laid him in the wigwam and tore up one of the duke's shirts for to bandage him, but he says: "Gimme the rags; I can do it myself. Don't stop now;
don't fool around here, and the evasion booming along so handsome; man the sweeps, and set her loose! Boys, we done it elegant! -- 'deed we did. I wish WE'D a had the
handling of Louis XVI., there wouldn't a been no 'Son of Saint Louis, ascend to heaven!' wrote down in HIS biography; no, sir, we'd a whooped him over the BORDER --

that's what we'd a done with HIM -- and done it just as slick as nothing at all, too. Man the sweeps -- man the sweeps!" But me and Jim was consulting -- and thinking. And after



we'd thought a minute, I says: "Say it, Jim." So he says: "Well, den, dis is de way it look to me, Huck. Ef it wuz him dat 'uz bein' sot hi, en one er de boys wuz to git
shot, would he say, 'Go on en save me, nemmine 'bout a doctor f'r to save dis one?' Is dat like Mars Tom Sawyer? Would he say dat? You BET he wouldn't! WELL, den, is JIM

gywne to say it? No, sah -- I doan' budge a step out'n dis place 'dout a DOCTOR, not if it's forty year!" I knowed he was white inside, and I reckoned he'd say
what he did say -- so it was all right now, and I told Tom I was a-going for a doctor. He raised con- siderable row about it, but me and Jim stuck to it and wouldn't budge; .

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in