Thursday, August 1, 2013

"FeedBlitz: Three Reasons to Choose a Paid RSS Service" from "FeedBlitz News"

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz


Here are the deliverability email updates for khani.jaan.mikm5@blogger.com



"FeedBlitz: Three Reasons to Choose a Paid RSS Service" from "FeedBlitz News"

FeedBlitzAs soon as I heard the rumors about other RSS services going under, I jumped ship and moved over to FeedBlitz.

At the time, I didn't realize what I had been lacking in the area of social sharing, I just knew my list was too important to risk losing it without warning.

Turns out, moving to FeedBlitz was one of the best things I could have done for my business, and still is today.

Your List is Important: My Three Favorite FeedBlitz Features

Your list is your lifeline to your community. It's how you stay connected and build relationships. Managing that list can be a pain sometimes. It takes time and effort, no matter what you do, but thankfully there are tools out there to make this process more streamlined, easier, and ultimately provide a higher ROI.

FeedBlitz is one of those tools. While there are many features within FeedBlitz, there are three features that stand out above the rest for me, because of the unique ability they provide to further connect me with my subscribers, social media followers, and potential customers.

#1 Social Media + Blog Subscribers = Sharing Powerhouse

FeedBlitz allows me to bring all my social media and blog subscribers together under one roof for sharing. The set up was easy, and now I can see my LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and blog subscribers all together and share with them in whatever way works best for me. One of my favorite aspects of this feature is knowing that when I create a new blog post, I don't have to do anything to share it. FeedBlitz automatically sends it out to everyone, based on my settings.

#2 Social Media Automation

Another favorite feature is the variety of options available to subscribers when they subscribe to my blog. They can get notification via email, tweets that are shared with all their followers, a direct message via Twitter, a Facebook update shared with all their followers, or a LinkedIn update that is also shared with their connections. How we like to receive information is so personal; this option definitely makes FeedBlitz a forerunner in the blog subscription world.

#3 More Avenues to Owned Content (and Lead Generation)

The final feature making my top three are the emails FeedBlitz sends out. When a subscriber receives a notice that I have a new blog post up, the email also highlights a few past posts they might have missed. I love that they get more than one notice on my posts, but the notices are shared in a way that helps to keep their inbox clean.

These are just a few of my favorite features within FeedBlitz, and why I continue to keep it as one of the core tools within my blogging strategy. Being self-employed means I do most of the work myself, and any opportunity to automate in my business – a business I love – allows me the opportunity to spend time with family and friends doing other things I love.

Something we all want and need in our lives.

Do you use FeedBlitz? We're expanding these weekly guest posts and we'd love to hear any tips you have on blogging, social media and online marketing in the form of a guest post. If you're interested in sharing a guest post here on our blog, please email katebfinley@gmail.com for more information.



More Recent Articles




Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in